Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dear Mr. Obama


Thank you sir! Thank you for setting goals, having a dream, and accomplishing the biggest hurdle of them all. You have inspired me to move forward with a smile on my face. I cried election morning before you even won because I had already thanked God for our victory. Our victory over systematic oppression. The victory that has now forced this country to stand on it's words written in the Constitution. You sir and your family will set the standard for not only black families in America but any and every family composed of minorities. I feel like your apart of my family now and if it's cool with you I'd like to call you Uncle Barack! ;-) God has given you a great task and you have warriors behind you. You looked adversity in the eye and now your the beacon of light and hope for our country. I know that you will not let us down. You have huge cross to bear and I am with you along the way. You have raised the bar for Americans to live to their upmost potential as you are doing. To Mrs. Obama, I mean Aunt Michelle, you are truly a virtuous women and I see you holding Uncle Barack down and you too have set examples for women across this country. My sister and your daughter can now be first ladies! You and your family have set some many examples for the world! Thank you for hanging in there. I love you guys!

Sincerely,

Diana

No comments: