Saturday, August 4, 2007

Thoughts of My Day

Well today when i finally decided to wake up all I could think about was life in general. I was thinking about being young and in college. All I could think about was how i should be taking full advantage of not having any responsibilities: kids, bills, etc. At the beginning of the summer I saw so many of my old classmates and people I had met through out my life that were pregnant or already had children, some of them even married and I was like WHOA!!! Way to fast for me. I am too young and I need to see the world and experience life to the fullest. And as young as I am I wouldn't be able to do it with all the restrictions I listed above. So I just thank God this morning for not letting me get caught in the hype and showing Morgan the great things in life. I know of lot you probably went home this summer and a lot of your all friends were in positions you would have never imagined them in. Even people in the older crowds, I know that you are going back to class reunions or even just finding someone you went to high school or college with on myspace and you are just blown by where some of these people are in life. So if you don't mind share some of your stores with me in the comment box!!!!

1 comment:

missholder said...

AMEN SISTER!! This will forever be known as the summer of babies! Everytime I turn around someone else I know is popping up pregnant or they had a baby or an abortion...it truly humbles me and makes me thank God because I know that i've been hard headed and it could just as easily have been me but by the GRACE OF GOD i'm not and i'm realizing how dumb i've been in the past and rearranging some things in my life!! I believe better yet I KNOW GOD has a higher purpose for me [i gotta tell you about my breakthrough later!!] love ya and stay strong!!