Thursday, January 3, 2008

ReViEw: LupeFiasco_LupeFiasco'sTheCool....


The highly anticipated (at least by me and a few of my friends...lol) Lupe Fiasco's The Cool has finally hit the shelves and here is my take on the new album. Just on the beats alone the album sounds like a crossover album. It sounds really rockish...but i'm diggin it so far. I like the lyrics to Put You Game On i definitely felt there was some substance to what he was saying in the song especially to reference to our ancestry. Another song for your listening ears is Dumb It Down. Its interesting that he put this on the record because that's probably what everyone is telling him to do. I like that he doesn't do that and just let his creativity and his thoughts guides his music. So that's what's up I like this album...something new...really creative....A+ form Diana!!! =)

2 comments:

Almond D. said...

I kno i havent said it yet...perhaps my pride is too great to tell you face to face...but I envy the fact that you TOUCHED the hand of lupe fiasco!!! AUGH!! HOw unfair is my life!! lol ;) Love ya

Rainha Diana said...

lol you are silly