Monday, February 4, 2008

SuPeR RiGgEd SuNDay


Okay....is it just me or was the Super Bowl rigged. As i'm sitting watching the game i'm dumpfounded at how the New York Giants defense is breaking down the mean machine. Since when has Tom Brady been sacked and knocked down as many times as he was in this game. What comes to mind when you think of the New England Patriots...it should be nothing but perfection. You can't tell me that someone wasn't getting paid, Manning referring to Eli, got his ring way to early. Moss deserved it more as least that's my point of view. I mean what the hell....I was going to continue about this conspiracy but I realized that I'm still to upset so maybe i'll just edit this later on!

2 comments:

Joi said...

The Game rigged? If anything the Patriots are a government conspiracy meant to provide inspiration for the American people. I mean Patriots = patriotism? Bull****! Perfection mi ass.
Anyway, Lil Manning and the Giants earned those Championship Rings. Did u see that miracle touchdown with less than 2 minutes left in the game. Congrats Giants. U deserve it.

P.S. Did I tell u that I like ur new heading with the pics and all. (^_^)

Rainha Diana said...

Lol Thanks....i think...lol