Thursday, October 4, 2007

Shuttle Bus Blues


OKAY so today i went to sleep at 5am right...stayed up studying and chillin I mean i just really couldn't go to sleep. So I woke up again at about 8:45am so that I could go to class! SUPER SLUGGISH....i walk down the stairs waiting on the shuttle in front of Slowe Hall (BIG UPS TO STEPHAN "BIRD" HALL, he won Mr. Slowe)...but anyway back to my day!!! So the shuttle finally comes and the rudest of all the bus drivers is driving today. So i'm walking up the steps and I find me an empty row. At this point i'm happy the shuttle didn't take so long so i won't be super late but at the same time i get to press the snooze button a little longer! NOW i'm not trying to be mean so I hope no one takes offense to this and I have heard WAY TO MANY STORIES similar to how i'm feeling today not to say anything so I am going to put it out there. This full figured young lady comes to sit by me. AND i don't know about everybody else but i like my personal space and the seat i sat in was for one person. You may be laughing by now because you know where i'm going but i was extremely upset this morning because by snooze button was turned off by someone who was completely SQUISHING ME!!! Now there are a few things this individual could have done to prevent this from happening: one she could have set somewhere else, two she could have leaned a little more to the left, and three should could have closed her legs because spreading was not an option....although it obviously was because she was in My SPACE!!! Now i have had family members complain and complain about someone on an airplane ride being oversized for just one seat. Then they have the nerve to apologize, I'm sorry that i don't care for you apology and i'm like Kat William, "Don't be sorry, be careful!!!" Obviously if you have ever flown before and your experiencing this problem again maybe you need to buy a first class ticket where I hear the seats are much bigger or buy two economy class seats! So any rebuttles on thoughts just comment!!! I don't mind this all just my opinion but more like a vent since i really couldn't do anything about it this morning!! Tootles....lol...I crack myself up...in retrospect i really should have said something. "Ay excuse me, your hurting me?" I don't know...

2 comments:

Joi said...

lol... dude ur crackin me up. see i'm glad i dont take the shuttle for that very reason. can u breathe now. that line "Ay excuse me, your hurting me?" CLASSIC lmao.

Rainha Diana said...

Mane that pissed me off kinda messed up my morning yo!!!