Thursday, October 11, 2007

sO mAnY tHiNgs....

There are so many things I want to do but I just realize that somethings it's just not time for me to do. It's a season for everything and i'm just trying to worry free. That's my problem though...I worry about stuff to much and seem to over think certain things some times but I'm getting better. I want to learn how to play guitar so bad but you may ask what's stopping me??? It's me that's stopping me I have the ability to do everything in time but i procrastinate and I don't save the money to buy a guitar. I also want to work on my photography more but I don't go out and work on it as much as I should. I am what is stopping myself from exceeding to greater heights. I make excuses but it's my fault. You get out what you put in right! So today i'm going to do the things that make me happy. But question what if the thing that you think will make you happy makes you sad trying to get it? Should you still do it? Good Question because i don't know right now.....ANY TAKERS!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Joi said...

Do it homie. I think we should go take pics this weekend.

lady blue said...

Overthinking and rationalizing everything can paralyze you. Being double-minded is just as damaging. You're a smart and expectionally brillant young lady. And you have a way that inspires and motivates people. So stop trying to figure everything out. Life has a way of revealing itself in due time. In the meanwhile, do what you can, learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat them. Simply put, just be YOU!!!!! Stay focused and stay real!! love ya