Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thoughts @ 12:15am on Sunday Morning


You know how you know that you know that your supposed to do something and you don't do it anyway or you just hella procrastinate. Well i'm more on both right about now. I'm supposed to go to church later on this morning but I'm probably not. And the fact that have two papers due next week and I haven't started on either. Also that I have been holding back a lot of feelings from a lot of people and i just want to scream out about what's inside of me. Now what's stopping me from going to church tomorrow or starting on my papers or telling these people how I feel. Nothing or anyone but myself. I have been feeling like I should keep a lot to myself these days because I just don't want to bother anybody and then I realized that I could just talk to God. He's never sick of hearing what I have to say or anything and he's always there. But I never could grasp that and still kind of don't but I'm trying. I'm just feeling like I can't be the only one that wants somebody there in the physical that you could just pour out to and not feel stupid, regretful, or anything like that after you spilled your guts. And the crazy thing is I think I have one or two persons like that but in the back of my mind i'm like why did I just say that. Why did I have to become so transparent now I'm feeling like a complete ass. I'm thinking life just has to get better now it really does. I'm just waiting on they nex train

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Never be afraid of what people may think or say about how you feel! You have the right to feel anyway you want, get what you have to say off your chest, and you will feel alot better. Those who truly love you will accept what you have to say and know that you mean the things you say in love. Sometimes things are better just left alone, know when to speak, and pray that your words will make people think and then take action. I love that you are not afraid to just put things out there, don't stop because of what people might say. Now, on the other thought..... decided what it is you REALLY want to do make plans to do it, THEN JUST DO THE DOG ON THANG!!!!!!! It's all in YOU! Love you much

lady blue said...

I think it smart not to pour your heart out to just anyone.God has placed people in your life to be there for you in those times, just trust you instincts. No one is perfect, and if you find someone who claims they are, RUN!!!! We all find ourselves in situations where we feel like, we've done or said something that we regret, its universal, so dont be so hard on yourself. Knowing is half the battle and if you know that you procastinate, then let your thoughts bring about effort instead of idleness. Remember, nothing bets a failure but a try. Have Faith and Have Peace. Love Ya